The Villas of Rome: Villa Borghese, Villa Ada, Villa Torlonia and the Coppedé district

 

Begin your cycling journey in the enchanting atmosphere of Villa Borghese, where the green gardens and the warmth of the sunshine guide you. Ride through Villa Ada, feeling the breeze and the harmony of nature. Continue to Villa Torlonia, immersing yourself in the history and elegance of its buildings and gardens. Finally, explore the Coppedè neighborhood, where extraordinary architecture transports you to a world of fantasy.

It is more than just cycling; it is a kaleidoscopic experience between art and nature, history and innovation, making you feel part of the magic of Rome.

 

Find points of interest , follow the icons on the Map Legend, you will find exclusive promotional discounts for Roman'Bike Card holders.

In terms of safety, the route of Line #5 takes place approximately for 80% within the Villa Borghese and Villa Ada Parks and on bicycle paths. The remaining 20% will cycle on roads accessible to car traffic (the section connecting the two Villas and the section to reach the Coppedé neighborhood and Villa Torlonia).

It is strongly recommended that you always wear a protective helmet while riding and that you secure your bicycle with a chain and lock at every stopping point along the route.

Active Card

Map Icon Legend

More Maps We don't want to make our cyclists miss anything, that's why here you will find the possibility to use the route on different flats.

Our Map with promos and discounts

for Roma'n Bike Card holders

Map Info: Click on the icons, if you want to reach the spot with Google maps click "Directions."
You can also browse the map from the list of points of interest at the end of the map. Scroll over the point of interest list and then click the name, and the map will hover over the one you are interested in.

Get Directions

show options hide options